SMEETLE WEIGHT RTR Combat Robot Kit | From BattleBots Team SMEEE
But you shouldn’t buy this kit just because it’s more powerful and less expensive and more awesome than the other beetleweight kits out there, you should buy it because it’s the only one that’s totally open source. Anyone can download and modify the original design in the CAD program of choice. It’s a great way to get your feet wet in robot design, and it’s easy to make the robot yours.
- Top speed: 25mph straight, 50mph spinning (it’s a good trick)
- Longness: 36 inches (914mm) [0.0045 Furlongs]
- Drive power: 1200w system peak
- Drive motors: 2x 700w 3536 1000kv brushless motors
- Armor: 0.5” (12.7mm) TIVAR 88 (Glass fiber reinforced UHMW)
- Battery: 2x 350mah 3s LiPo (Included only for US customers due to lame shipping companies!)
- Chassis + Geartrain: Annealed 3D printed nylon
NEW ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 24H!
PLEASE DON’T FIND A WAY TO HURT YOURSELF WITH THIS THING!
Open Source file download (v1.0): https://ufile.io/oeqwyr5c