Gartt Brushless Motor HF450L
Support high speed(up to 45000 spin) with Japanese NMB Bearing and HRC55 degrees stainless steel Axis
Uses size 220 heat-resistant varnished wire to wind the motor coil
Supports a larger current in 3D violent flight.
Each rotor was balanced to ensure the motor can run at high rpm without shaking.
The wind-type rear cover design reduces motor temperature with a big cloud of steam.
- KV: 1800kv
- Motor Resistance (RM): 0.0648 Ω
- Idle Current (Io/10V): 1.3A/10V
- Max Continuous Current: 28A
- Max Continuous Power: 600W
- Weight: ≈90g/3.17oz
- Configuration: 9N6P
- Lipo Supported: 4S―6S
- Motor Diameter: 30.2mm/1.19in
- Motor Body Length: 35mm/1.38in
- Overall Shaft Length: 51mm/2.01in
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm/0.12in
- Bolt holes spacing: 16mm/0.63in
- Bolt thread: M2.5×6/M3×6
- Motor Timing: 5deg
- Drive Frequency: 8kHz